Machine Learning Engineer
Are you an ambitious Machine Learning engineer? Do you want to use your data science and engineering skills to help fast-growing customers by means of ML? Furthermore, are you ready for the adventure of expanding Enjins together with our ambitious team? Then keep reading!
- You become a full member of our fast-growing ML Engineering team
- You work in small teams on ML projects and are responsible for implementing of robust ML applications
- You apply your data engineering, computer science and machine learning knowledge on projects and you work with the latest technologies such as Kubernetes, Airflow and KFServing.
- You are not afraid of new technological challenges. After all, our world is changing continuously!
- Together we will keep building our young company Enjins, in which you will play a more and more important role!
Who are you?
- You have finished your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another (technical) degree that is of relevance
- You know your way around Python or Scala
- You are a passionate engineer who loves discovering new programming languages, frameworks or cloud services. You are familiar with the world of containerization and networking and understand the basic concepts of MLOps.
- You like working with softwares such as Kubernetes, Docker, Airflow and KFServing.
- You have (working) experience in a similar function/field.
- You are ambitious, pragmatic and proactive and you like to work in small teams at the disposal of innovative clients
- You are fluent in English
What do we have to offer?
- A young, close and ambitious team of ML engineers
- Challenging projects and clients
- Focus on personal growth and development
- Responsibility from day one