We’re going through a growth spurt at Enjins. And to cater to our ever-expanding team of ML engineers, we’ve now taken over two full floors at a brand new office space in Utrecht. We’re looking for an energetic and experienced Office Manager to take responsibility for the general operation of our office space in Utrecht right at the Oudegracht. Your focus will be to make sure all engineers enjoy a safe, healthy, and pleasant working environment, and you’ll make sure that the day-to-day running of the office and facilities run as smoothly as our Machine Learning solutions. Next to the office, you will have a key supporting role for financial, administrative, and HR-related matters.
Our ideal office manager is an energetic, all-around, and down-to-earth team player. Someone that likes to organise stuff, cares about detail, and works closely with the founders and engineers to maintain and further grow our open company culture.
What you will be doing
- You will be the face of the office and our culture
- You’ll manage all our office-related stakeholders and make sure the office is always up to our safety and cleanliness standards.
- You support the financial director with the financial administration and invoicing
- You’ll support in the recruitment process, ensuring applicants progress to the next stages smoothly
- You’ll support in HR matters such as salary, sickness and holiday administration
- You’ll organise our social events and support during marketing events
Who are you?
- You have at least two years of experience as an office manager or in a related supportive role
- You are energetic and bring a “getting things done” mentality
- You’re a highly organised self-starter with excellent organisational and time management skills and can bring structure in a chaotic environment.
- You are a role model for our culture
- You are secure and care about detail, we can trust your execution
What do we have to offer?
- A young, energetic, and fast-growing team
- Responsibility from day one
- A diverse and challenging office manager role
- Room for personal development and growth
- A brand new office in the city centre of Utrecht!