Machine Learning Intern
Are you looking for a place to graduate in which you can gain experience in developing and implementing Machine Learning projects? Then join the Enjins team as our ML Engineering intern!
Enjins is looking for an intern who can strengthen us on one of our internal projects. In this project, you will research the application of NLP to extract relevant information on different companies and organizations from Dutch news sources. Your proposed solution will form the backbone of one of our new developed engines. Apart from the added value of your researched approach, you will work on the implementation of your solution in a real-world production setting with the help of other ML engineers, closely cooperating in a small team.
- You’re exploring and extracting internal and external news sources.
- You’ll research NLP Topic Extraction solutions for Dutch news sources.
- You think proactively how we can further improve our engine
- You’ll work in a small team and are responsible for designing, developing, and implementing a production solution around the NLP model.
Who are you?
- You’re graduating in a Masters Degree in Data Science, AI, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar (technical) degree
- You know your way around Python, R or Scala
- You are familiar with NLP frameworks, and like to investigate them even further
- Besides your data science skills, you possess data engineering and/or software engineering skills to implement models.
- You are ambitious, pragmatic and proactive and you like to work in small teams at the disposal of innovative clients.
- You are a passionate engineer who loves discovering new programming languages, frameworks or cloud services. After all, our world is changing continuously!
- You’re looking for an internship of three to six months, starting in September, October or November
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
What do we have to offer?
- A team of talented and ambitious ML engineers
- Insights into our challenging projects and clients
- Enjoyable environment to learn a lot and fast
- The possibility of a fulltime position after your time as working student