Machine Learning Engineer
Are you looking for a place, besides your studies/thesis, in which you can gain experience in real ML projects? Then join the Enjins team as working student!
Important: we are aiming at a working student position of 16-32 hours per week. Two specified days per week are the minimum requirement to make the position useful as well as educational!
- You become a member of our fast-growing ML Engineering team
- You work in small teams on ML projects and are responsible for implementing of robust ML applications
- You apply your data engineering, computer science and machine learning knowledge on projects, and work with the latest technologies such as Kubernetes, Airflow and KFServing.
- You are not afraid of new technological challenges. After all, our world is changing continuously!
- Together we will keep building our young company Enjins, in which you will play a more and more important role!
Who are you?
- You plan to become a fulltime ML engineer at Enjins after your time as a working student
- Within the upcoming 12 months, you will have finished your Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another (technical) degree that is of relevance
- Besides your data science skills, you possess data engineering and/or software engineering skills
- You know your way around Python or Scala
- You are a passionate engineer who loves discovering new programming languages, frameworks or cloud services
- You are ambitious, pragmatic and proactive and you like to work in small teams at the disposal of innovative clients
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
What do we have to offer?
- A young, close and ambitious team of ML engineers
- Insight into challenging projects and clients
- The possibility of a fulltime position after your time as working student