Machine Learning Engineer
Are you an ambitious Machine Learning engineer? Do you want to use your data science and engineering skills to help fast-growing customers by means of ML? Furthermore, are you ready for the adventure of expanding Enjins together with our ambitious team? Then keep reading!
- You become a full member of our fast-growing ML Engineering team.
- You’ll work in small teams on ML projects for innovative Dutch & foreign clients (industries from sharing economy clients to MedTech).
- You’ll develop and implement robust ML applications for these clients.
- You’ll apply your data engineering, computer science and machine learning knowledge on projects and you work with the latest technologies such as Kubernetes, Airflow and Kafka.
- You’ll translate the the to business stakeholders and focus on the human aspects to increase the impact of our ML applications.
- Together we will keep building our young company Enjins, in which you will play a more and more important role!
Who are you?
- You have finished your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another (technical) degree that is of relevance.
- You are ambitious, pragmatic and proactive and you like to work in small teams for innovative clients.
- You are not afraid to connect with our clients on board level (CTO, CFO, CIO, etc) to achieve maximum results.
- You know your way around Python, SQL and Git.
- You are familiar with the world of containerization (Kubernetes & Docker), networking, ETL/ELT-tools and understand the basic concepts of MLOps.
- You are a passionate engineer who loves discovering new programming languages, frameworks or cloud services. After all, our world is changing continuously!
- You have (working) experience in a similar function/field.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English and are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
What do we have to offer?
- A young, close and ambitious team of ML engineers.
- Diverse and challenging projects and clients in The Netherlands and Berlin, read more about it here!
- A dedicated training program to improve your technical skills
- Other knowledge sharing sessions ranging from project discussions to (room for) learning on the job.
- 1-on-1 coach for your personal growth and development.
- Soon a brand-new office in the city center (Oudegracht) of Utrecht!
- And last but not least, lots of fun! We promise!