Lead Machine Learning Engineer
We’re Enjins. We’re the Machine Learning Engineers for fast-growing companies through-out Europe. We consist of a team of 20 ambitious engineers, working from our office in Amsterdam (and soon Berlin!) for ambitious scale-ups like Tier Mobility, Sendcloud, Snappcar and many more!
We are driven by impact, and so is our vision on Machine Learning. We make sure our work is operationalized and brings value to our customers. We take people serious and hence make sure our work is explainable to everyone and used in a fair and responsible manner.
As a Lead Machine Learning Engineer you take responsibility for some of our projects and guide our team in their daily work. Furthermore, you’re closely involved with the strategy of Enjins as a company, together with the founding team and the other Lead Engineers.
- You will lead the ML Engineering team together with the other Lead ML Engineers.
- You work in small teams on ML projects and take responsibility for maximum impact at our customers. You’re customer facing and manage a growing set of accounts.
- You apply your machine learning, engineering and business knowledge and guide others to learn more. You are not afraid of new (technological) challenges. After all, our world is changing continuously!
- You are ready for more responsibility to carry our company forward! We will involve you in the important business decisions (team, customers, innovation) and give you more responsibilities along the way.
Who are you?
- You have a relevant background with respect to Machine Learning Engineering and a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- You are not afraid to connect with our clients on board level (CTO, CFO, CIO, etc) to achieve maximum results.
- You have experience with cloud infrastructure and data engineering.
- You have experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), networking, ETL/ELT-tools and understand the basic concepts of MLOps.
- You have experience with machine learning and know how to create ML models and bring them to production.
- You consider yourself ambitious, responsible, pragmatic.
- You are fluent in English and are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
What do we have to offer?
- An ambitious, highly skilled team of ML engineers
- Challenging projects for truly innovative scale-ups in The Netherlands and Berlin, read more about it here
- Focus on personal growth and development
- Quick growth and a growing set of responsibilities
- Involvement in the direction of Enjins, including team, customers and innovation
- The ability to participate via options or similar and to be involved in the growth and success of Enjins
- Soon a brand-new office in the city center (Oudegracht) of Utrecht!
- A lot of fun, promised! 🙂