Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Do you want to work for one of the most innovative startups in the field of Machine Learning? Is the building of Machine Learning engines for other companies your true passion? And finally, are you ready to lead a team of ambitious ML engineers?
- You will lead the ML Engineering team
- You work in small teams on ML projects and are responsible for a good result
- You apply your data engineering, computer science and machine learning knowledge on projects and you guide the team to do so
- You work with the latest technologies such as Kubernetes, Airflow and KFServing.
- You are not afraid of new technological challenges. After all, our world is changing continuously!
- Together with the management team, you are responsible for the growth of the ML engineers
- You are ready for more responsibility with respect to sales
Who are you?
- You have a background in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Econometry or another (technical) degree that is of relevance
- You have a minimum of 3 years of working experience as (Lead) Data Engineer, Scientist or Developer
- You possess excellent Python, Scala and Java skills, and you know your way around Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- You have experience with cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS and Azure
- You have experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and orchestration software (Airflow)
- You have experience in creating new data infrastructures (SQL, NoSQL, Kafka) and web frameworks (Flask, Django, Dash, Node.js)
- You consider yourself ambitious, proactive, autonomous and pragmatic
- You are planning on developing yourself further as team lead and product lead
What do we have to offer?
- A top-notch team of ML engineers
- A young and ambitious team with challenging projects and customers
- Focus on personal growth and development
- A growing amount of responsibility with respect to sales and personal growth