Junior Frontend Engineer
With our product Deeploy we try to solve one of the biggest challenges in AI nowadays: making AI/ML truly accountable. Deeploy originated from within Enjins and is now a fast-scaling MLOps company, fully devoted to creating state-of-the-art MLOps software for AI developers. If you want to be part of a fast-growing software engineering team, you like technical challenges and unexplored territory, then you should join us!
- You learn new technologies, tools and techniques to improve your engineering practices and discover your specialty
- You design and develop our frontend services
- You get coaching from your peers on your expertise
- You collaborate with the team on priorities, specs, and progress
- You present your ideas and research to the group and receive valuable feedback
Who are you?
Experience is a nice bonus, but not the most important thing. We focus on team fit and engineering potential. To give you a bit of grip on what we see as relevant experience, you could think of, for example:
- You have a bachelor in computer science or similar
- You have relevant working experience
- You have personal projects that show your frontend programming skills
- You like to be creative, invest in research and work with our end-users to make the best choices possible for them
- You like to work in multidisciplinary teams where all team members can have their own specialty. Ranging from design, QA, architecture and security
- You strive for perfection but realise that this is a continuous learning process that happens during development
- You like to invest in knowledge sharing by writing technical blogs, speaking at events etc., in order to give something back to the community and invest in your own personal development
- Most important of all: you are a real team player
What do we have to offer?
- A young and ambitious team with challenging projects and customers
- Focus on personal growth and development
- Celebration of small and big milestones reached together
- A growing amount of responsibility regarding sales and personal growth