Chief Operations Officer (COO)
We’re Enjins. We’re the Machine Learning Engineers for fast-growing companies through-out Europe. We consist of a team of 20 ambitious engineers, working from our office in Amsterdam (and soon Berlin!) for ambitious scale-ups like Tier Mobility, Sendcloud, Snappcar and many more!
We are driven by impact, and so is our vision on Machine Learning. We make sure our work is operationalized and brings value to our customers. We take people serious and hence make sure our work is explainable to everyone and used in a fair and responsible manner.
As the COO you’re responsible for everything that happens “inside” the company. Our people, recruitment, finance, project planning, offices and training program. You will work closely together with the management team (CEO and CCO) and our team leads. You have overview of our daily operations and focus on stable growth in Europe in order to take Enjins to a next phase.
- Responsible for everything “inside” the company; finance, people (HR), training program and recruitment
- Enabling the growth of our company from 20 to 50 FTE, with establishing new teams in scale-up hubs like Berlin
- Running the business; continuously ensuring the right balance by overseeing our projects and teams of ML engineers
- You will take part in our management team, together with the CEO and (future) CCO
Who are you?
- 7+ years of working experience, preferably in a scale-up/tech environment
- Proven experience with scaling of a tech scale-up or consultancy is a big pre
- Experienced in leading a team of ambitious people
- General understanding of tech, data and machine learning and a natural passion for it
- You’re ready to take responsibility on you and consider yourself ambitious, responsible, pragmatic
- We do not expect you to have experience as an ML engineer, but you will join a number of projects to better understand our way of working.
What do we have to offer?
- Join an ambitious and highly skilled management team and group of ML engineers
- A challenge to steer an AI/tech company towards the next phase with 50FTE and including going abroad
- Work in an innovative landscape of scale-ups in the Netherlands and abroad
- A growing amount of responsibility in Enjins as a company
- Work towards becoming one of the Enjins board members
- The ability to participate via options or similar and to be involved in the growth and success of Enjins
- A lot of fun, promised! 🙂