Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
We’re Enjins. We’re the Machine Learning Engineers for fast-growing companies through-out Europe. We consist of a team of 20 ambitious engineers, working from our office in Amsterdam (and soon Berlin!) for ambitious scale-ups like Tier Mobility, Sendcloud, Snappcar and many more!
We are driven by impact, and so is our vision on Machine Learning. We make sure our work is operationalized and brings value to our customers. We take people serious and hence make sure our work is explainable to everyone and used in a fair and responsible manner.
As the CCO you’re responsible for the growth of our company. You make sure we define and execute our growth strategy, increasing our impact among European scale-ups. You will work closely together with the management team and our team leads to understand the needs of our customers, sharpen our proposition and develop new business.
- Business development: creating new accounts, source new leads and follow them up together with our (lead) ML engineers
- Convert our learnings to new or sharpened propositions, reaching maximum impact
- Growing set of responsibilities together with our management team and team leads, like strategy, marketing and the positioning of Enjins
- Geographical growth to our new market Germany
Who are you?
- 7+ years of working experience, preferably in a scale-up/tech environment
- Strong commercial track-record, experience with selling (data consultancy) projects is a pre
- Strong network among Dutch/European scale-ups and unicorns
- Experienced in leading a team of ambitious people
- General understanding of tech, data and machine learning and a natural passion for it
- You’re ready to take responsibility on you and consider yourself ambitious, responsible, pragmatic
- We do not expect you to have experience as an ML engineer, but you will join a number of projects to better understand our way of working.
What do we have to offer?
- An ambitious, highly skilled team of ML engineers
- Challenging projects for truly innovative scale-ups
- Focus on personal growth and development
- A growing amount of responsibility in projects and Enjins as a company
- Involvement in the direction of Enjins, including team, customers and innovation
- The ability to participate via options or similar and to be involved in the growth and success of Enjins
- A lot of fun, promised! 🙂