Come join our team as a Lead Developer/Engineer at Enjins!
Enjins is a new, fast growing tech startup in Amsterdam, focused on the development of Machine Learning applications for young, fast-growing companies. In this way, scale-ups and challengers can enable the power of Machine Learning.
- You got a background in Computer Science, Informatica, Mathematics, Physics or another relevant technical study
- At least 3 years working experience as (lead) data engineer, scientist or developer
- Strong knowledge about the programming languages Python and Java, and you understand Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience with Cloud Platforms like GCP, AWS and Azure
- Experience with software like Docker, Kubernetes and Airflow
- Experience with building new software and data systems, with frameworks and software like SQL, NoSQL, Kafka, Spark, Dash and Node.js
- You’re ambitious, social, independent and pragmatic
- You want to grow in your skills as team lead and product lead
- You are ready to work fulltime for Enjins from October onwards
At Enjins, you will get the lead over product development and grow the team of data engineers. You’re responsible for the development of our products in the field of machine learning. Furthermore, you’ll help the team to improve in computer science and data engineering.
Our office is located at ScaleHub ArenA in Amsterdam. Two floors full of startups and scaleups, at walking distance from Intercity Station Bijlmer ArenA. Enjins consists of a team of experienced data scientists and data engineers who are focused to bring you and the team further. An experienced coach will help you to improve your skills.
What we offer:
- Competetive salary.
- Fun, challenging and ambitious start-up environment.
- The challenge to lead a fast growing team of engineers.
- The freedom and responsibility to build stuff your own way.
- Lots of attention for personal and career growth and development.