Come join our team as a junior data scientist at Enjins!
- You have a BSc/MSc in econometrics, business analytics, computer science, math or another relevant technical MSc program
- You have 0-2 years working experience as a data scientist and have developed your own statistical algorithms
- You have knowledge on SQL, R, Python and/or Java
- Preferably you have knowledge of ML algorithms as decision trees, random forest and xgboost
- You are ambitious, social, independent and pragmatic
- You have the ambition to become an excellent data scientist
- You are fully proficient in Dutch and English
At Enjins you will become a full member of our team, you will work on customer cases and at the same time help to develop a growing start-up. Our office is located at Scalehub Amsterdam which consist of two floors filled with starts-ups and scale-ups, all within walking distance of the Bijlmer Arena railway station. The Enjins team consists of seasoned data scientists and data engineers that are willing to boost your career. Therefore you will be coached throughout your work and your general development.
What we offer:
- Top-notch team of data scientists and engineers.
- Fun, challenging and ambitious start-up environment.
- Lots of attention for personal and career growth and development.
- Great responsibilities from day one.