Join us to grow Enjins even faster!
Enjins is an innovative, fast-growing scale-up, founded in 2018. Our team consists of the best Machine Learning Engineers out there. We’re looking for an intern to help us grow even faster.
Together with the team and founders of Enjins, you will be working in our operation to plan and execute our growth and marketing plan. You will be working in close cooperation with the management team of Enjins. We offer a social, challenging and innovative environment in which initiative, freedom and creativity are stimulated as much as possible.
What you will be doing:
You’ll be part of our new growth team, which includes an experienced marketeer, business developer and two of the founders of Enjins (former consultants at a marketing/strategy firm). You will support the growth team with:
- Creating and coordinating valuable content on our website and socials
- Expanding our online channels to reach our community
- Enriching our strategic partnerships
- Improve our website and further shape our story
- Help to give our (potential) customers and applicants a great impression of what Enjins is all about!
Who are you?
- You are finishing your marketing, business or related studies and are on the look-out for an internship, with the possibility of a full-time position afterwards!
- You are available for 3 to 5 days a week, for a period of at least 3 months (preferably longer).
- You have some experience in applying your marketing skills and grow a business or organization
- You prefer to work in a pragmatic, ambitious and small team. You get energy from growing our impact and business and know how to handle the freedom and take control of your process to iterate and learn what works (and what doesn’t)
- You want to have a great learning experience and want to apply your marketing skills in a real world setting
- You are passionate about the world of Machine Learning and AI and believe it is of great importance to apply it in the fairest way possible
What we have to offer:
- You’ll be part of our new growth team, which includes an experienced marketeer, business developer and two of the founders of Enjins (former consultants at a marketing/strategy firm).
- You’ll work in a social, challenging and innovative environment in which initiative, freedom and creativity are stimulated as much as possible!
- We focus on personal growth and development, and assign a personal coach to achieve your personal development goals
- We offer the possibility of a full-time position after your internship
How to apply?
- Send us your CV and cover letter (see below!)
- Based on your CV and motivation, we’ll invite you for a first video call to make sure expectations match
- The second round will consist of an acquaintance with 2 of our team members
- The last round will be a real-life case to assess your skills and creativity
We prefer applications from EU/EEA citizens, not in need of a working permit for The Netherlands.